Paytech Partners with CAA to provide a Parking Access and Revenue Collection System at the Entebbe International Airport.
The Entebbe Airport has a parking capacity of over a thousand vehicles, as such the CAA required a partner that can provide a Parking Access and Revenue Collection solution that offers a seamless management of the entry and exit process at the airport.
Paytech Limited won the tender by understanding the needs of the Entebbe International Airport and offering a state of the art Parking Access and Revenue Collection System (PARCS) with the best value for money.
Some of the benefits experienced at the Airport through the Paytech PARCS system are:
- Improved customer service – the system allows automated and pleasant self -service options.
- Motorists now enjoy a comfortable entry and exit through various media such as tickets and License Plate Recognition.
- Payment of parking fees has been made simple through the provision of several automated payment machines.
- The system offers flexible reporting tools for reliable analyses of parking products and their statistically significant aspects.
- We are delighted to be chosen for this partnership and look forward to enhancing the Airport’s expectations and needs through innovative technology.