The Nairobi Hospital is one of region’s leading hospitals, located in the Hurlingham area of Nairobi. The hospital’s parking has a capacity of 743 vehicles, most of which are usually occupied by motorists who are not seeking the hospital’s services.
In November 2016, the hospital invited providers of parking management solution to bid for the supply, installation and operation of an integrated parking management system. Paytech submitted the winning bid and was assigned the project.
Paytech has installed a total of 16 entries and exits together with 9 Pay on Foot machines to serve The Nairobi Hospital.
Some of the benefits that are expected from these installations include:
- Improved customer service – the system allows automated and pleasant self -service options.
- Motorists now enjoy a comfortable entry and exit through various media such as tickets and License Plate Recognition
- Payment of parking fees has been made simple through the provision of several automated payment machines.
- The system offers flexible reporting tools for reliable analyses of parking products and their statistically signifi¬cant aspects.
- We are delighted to be chosen for this partnership and look forward to enhancing the Airport’s expectations and needs through innovative technology.